Hey, DIY’ers, we can save you time! What real estate info do you want/need? We will get the answers and send it to you STAT!
Sign up for our market reports:
We promise not to flood your inbox.
Home Buying Tools
- Debt Service Calculator This calculator will help you compare the level of your monthly debt and housing expense payments to your gross monthly household income. Your Mortgage Professional will perform this assessment when qualifying you for a mortgage.
- Premium Calculator The CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance premium is calculated as a percentage of the loan and is based on the size of your down payment.
- Household Budget Calculator CMHC – Compare your income with your current or planned expenses and debt payments and see what you can afford.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator CMHC – A tool to find how much and how often your payment will be. Compare options and find one that’s right for you.
- Mortgage Affordability Calculator CMHC -Easy to use mortgage tool to help you estimate the maximum mortgage you can afford.
- Mortgage Qualifier Tool – Financial Consumer Agency of Canada – This calculator helps you determine whether or not you can qualify for a home mortgage based on income and expenses.
- When Can You be Mortgage Free? – FCAC – This calculator determines your mortgage payment and provides you with a mortgage payment schedule. The calculator also shows how much money and how many years you can save by making prepayments.